I want to spend a day in the mind of Neil Gaiman, honestly.
You really don’t. It’s weird in here. Also I think that thing over there in the corner of my mind is moving.
Don’t look. Maybe it won’t see us.
Anonymous said: A little baby elephant stumbles into your askbox, holding a small letter in his mouth. He hands the note to you, “I love you. You are a wonderful, loved person." Pass it on to the first ten people on your dash anonymously.
"You can tell a lot about someone by the music they listen to. Hit shuffle on your ipod/iphone/itunes/media player and write down the first 10 songs, then pass this onto 10 people."
1. Mendelssohn: Symphony #5 in D Minor
2. Ho Hey by The Lumineers
3. Be Italian by Fergie from the soundtrack to Nine
4. Dig Deep by the Cast of Smash
5. Angry Inch from Hedwig and the Angry Inch
6. A Dios Le Pido by Juanes
7. 9027 KM by OK Go
8. Turn the Beat Around by Gloria Estefan
9. Generator by The Holloways
10. Mozart’s Vesperae de Dominica, K 321 by the London Symphony Orchestra
Yeah that sounds about right. I’m surprised there weren’t more showtunes in the mix.
Tagging raibran holyromanhomo wrestlingaknife schnuckels my-chest-full-of-treasures cochleawig ablankcharactersheet theholyspiritvevo jtarts